Privacy and Data Protection Policy in our website for the Member Renumbering
PortoComercial – Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A. is concerned about your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This “Privacy and Data Protection Policy” defines the terms by which the personal data you provide is used and maintained in security by the FC Porto Group. This “Policy” is followed in all cases where we collect your personal data for the purpose of member renumbering, therefore, we ask you to read this document carefully.
This “Privacy and Data Protection Policy” must be read together with our “Terms and Conditions”. All definitions used in the “Terms and Conditions” shall apply to this “Privacy and Data Protection Policy”, unless otherwise stated. To access the “Terms and Conditions”, click here:
If, for any reason, you do not agree to our “Privacy and Data Protection Policy” or do not accept to follow the “Terms and Conditions”, please stop using this website immediately.
- About us
The FC Porto Group is composed of several companies. Namely:
- Futebol Clube do Porto
- FC Porto - Futebol, SAD
- FCP Media, S.A.
- PortoComercial - Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A.
- Portoestádio, Gestão e Exploração de Equipamentos Desportivos, S.A.
- Dragon Tour – Agência de Viagens, S.A.
- FCPorto Multimédia - Edições Multimédia, S.A.
- PORTOSeguro - Sociedade Mediadora de Seguros do Porto, Lda.
- EUROANTAS - Promoção e Gestão de Empreendimentos Imobiliários, S.A.
- FC Porto - Serviços Partilhados, S.A.
- Avenida dos Aliados - Sociedade de Comunicação, S.A.
- Miragem - Produção Audiovisual, S.A.
- Fundação Portogaia para Desenvolvimento Desportivo
For a detailed list of FC Porto Group entities, please consult our website, applying this “Privacy and Data Protection Policy” to all companies.
- About our Privacy and Data Protection Policy
This “Privacy and Data Protection Policy” explains what personal data we may collect, what its purpose is and what measures we take to ensure that it is kept safe. We also explain the rights regarding your personal data and how to contact us.
Please note that our website may contain links to third party websites/digital platforms that are provided for your convenience. The FC Porto Group is only responsible for the privacy practices, data protection and security of our own websites/digital platforms, so we recommend that you verify the privacy and security policies and procedures of each of the other websites/digital platforms you might visit.
- How to contact us about your personal data or about this “Privacy and Data Protection Policy”?
We are open to any questions, comments or recommendations about our “Privacy and Data Protection Policy”. If you have any questions about the way we collect, store or use your personal data, please contact us through the following forms:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Recipient: Encarregado de Proteção de Dados
Address: Estádio do Dragão, Via FC Porto, Entrada Poente, Piso 3, 4350-158 Porto
- Personal data: What are they, what do we collect and how do we use them
Personal data are specific information about personal or factual characteristics related to an individual that can be identified from that data. This includes, among others, information such as name, address, telephone number and date of birth.
Information that does not allow your identification or that cannot be directly linked to your identity is not considered personal data.
All the personal data we collect is registered, treated and protected by us in accordance with the national and European data protection legislation (see Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April, 2016) in force. In addition, there is a possibility of supplementing the information collected with data obtained from other companies, which are provided to us under the scope of contracts or which we receive from other organizations, for example, from our sponsors or partners.
In general terms, we use your data for the following purposes:
- Renumbering for Futebol Clube do Porto members;
- To manage and supply products and services at your request or in relation to those on which you have expressed interest;
- To disclose all and any competitions or other offers/promotions you have expressed interest in;
- To prevent fraud and for verification purposes;
- To carry out market research so that we can improve the products and services we offer our partners and users;
- For purposes of maintenance of registrations;
- Management of Member relation and communications;
- To create your individual profile (so that we can understand and respect your preferences);
- To customise and adapt any communication that we may send you;
- For profile purposes, aiming at customizing and/or adapting any marketing communications you allow to receive.
When we supply products or services, we may collect and store any personal information you give us. We may, for example, keep records of your name, photograph, nationality, address, email address, telephone number, IBAN and/or details of the payment card used.
When you register online, to start the process of renewing your membership, when you register to receive our marketing communications (and/or from our sponsors and partners), when you enter one of our events, when you submit our forms (whether online or offline) or by any other means, when you provide us with your personal information, we may collect and store any personal information provided and use it to customize and improve your experience on our digital platforms, provide requested products and services or perform market research and profiles.
When you interact with our website, we also automatically collect all the data described below during your visit:
- How you accessed our digital platform and the internet protocol (IP) address used;
- Type of browser, versions and plug-ins and operating system;
- The path followed in our digital platform, including any links accessed and every search made, the time spent on a page and other information on page interaction;
- Signature condition;
- Data collected from any form filled in.
From the IP address used to access our website, we can conclude which is your country of location and we can analyse which activity determined the execution of specific operations in the website.
- News, offers and opportunities from FC Porto Group and from our sponsors and partners that we provide only with your consent
From this website, you may give your consent to receive information on new players, competitions, club news, ticket availability and exclusive offers from official partners. You may cancel your registration on the same field where you gave your consent or by sending us an email to email@example.com.
Please note that if you do not choose to receive this information, we will not be able to keep you informed about new services, products, events or special offers that may be of interest to you.
If you wish to access an updated list of all our sponsors and partners, you can check our website www.fcporto.pt or go to one of our FC Porto Stores. It should be mentioned that if you show interest in any offer from of our sponsors or partners, we can be informed by the latter.
- Disclosure of your personal data
In order to promote our products and services or to fulfil contracts, we may need to designate another organization that, on our behalf, treats your personal data. These operations may include, for example, payment processing organizations, delivery organizations, fraud prevention and tracking companies and credit risk management or postal collection and distribution companies.
We can, in the same way, share your data with third parties:
- if there is a legal or regulatory duty to do so;
- if necessary, to enforce our “Terms and Conditions” or other contractual rights;
- to legally assist police or security services for the prevention and detection of crime or terrorist activity.
Some of the organizations to which we may disclose your personal information are located outside of Portugal and the European Union, in countries that may not have laws protecting privacy rights as widely as in Portugal. If we transfer your personal data to other territories, we will take appropriate measures to ensure that you are protected in accordance with this “Privacy and Data Protection Policy”.
In any case of disclosure of your data to third parties, we guarantee that your information will be adequately protected.
- Cookies: what they are and how we use them
Under Law No. 41/2004, of August 18, amended by Law No. 46/2012, of August 29, it is permitted, under legal terms, to store information and the possibility of access to information stored in the terminal equipment of a subscriber or user.
For this purpose, and like many other website operators, we use the standard technology called cookies (small particles of information stored by the browser in your computer, being used to record the navigation on this website on each visit).
In this website, cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Store user/cart session tokens, to communicate with the API during use (ex.: access the client personal area, update shop cart, among other), warning to the fact that, if the user chooses not to store these tokens in cookies, the user will lose sessions each time the website is closed;
- Store potential flags to improve the user experience, meaning, to store the navigation flow so that the user will have the information intended in the next visit (ex.: hide notifications already shown, save user language, among other).
- Information security
In addition, we have security procedures in place to protect all of our data base systems (computerized or paper) from loss and misuse, and access to those databases is only allowed when such is absolutely necessary, always in compliance with rules regarding the use of personal data.
The user is responsible for keeping this password secure and confidential, not disclosing it to other people.
- Users under 16 years of age
If you are under 16 years old and want to register in our renumbering process, we inform you that we will collect your birth date and store it, as well as your name and other data you have provided us during registration and use of the website. In this way, we can guarantee that we treat your data in an appropriate and adequate way to our policy.
During the period you are under 16, we will not send any marketing communications, we will not allow access to any of our digital platform message boards or share your details with our business partners. If, however, you registered to receive a product or service, we may contact you about that item.
- Users between 13 and 15 years old
If you are between 13 and 15 years old, you should first inform your parents or legal guardian that you wish to register in our renumbering process and obtain their consent. You should also make sure that your parents or guardian acknowledge and agree before:
- Sending us an email message or asking us to contact you using the same mean;
- Sending us any information or personal data;
- Entering any competition or event that will require personal data or that offers a prize;
- Registering as a member; or
- Agreeing or offering to buy any product online.
If you are the parent or guardian of a member between the ages of 13 and 15, we inform you that we do not seek your direct consent for the registration of the minor, but we ask that you are informed and that the user obtains your consent before registering and/or previously carrying out any of the activities listed above.
- Users under 13 years of age
If you are under 13 years old, you can only access the online renumbering process if your parent/guardian is a member and if the family aggregate of said parent/guardian is updated in our system; this can be accessed in the option family.
If your parent/guardian is a member, but the family aggregate is not up to date, or if your parent/guardian is not a member of FC Porto, this process must be done in person at one of our Stores, or by phone or email.
- More about your data: your rights
The right to rectify or update personal data may be exercised at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by altering your profile in this website. When sending us this email, please include your name, address, date of birth, email address and member number to contact us, as this helps us guarantee that we accept the corrections and updates requested by the appropriate person.
It is our duty to inform that you have the right to the elimination of data (right to be forgotten), but we further inform that this is not an absolute right. This is, if you intend to continue to be a member, we cannot remove your personal data as we may need it to maintain you as a member. We also warn that when we eliminate your data, you will no longer receive any kind of alerts from the FC Porto Group, if you had agreed to them.
In the same way, the right to limit the treatment of your personal data may also be exercised, without prejudice to any legally required waste.
We inform you that you have the right to receive a copy of all your personal data that we have, as well as to request that your personal data is transferred directly to another person responsible for data processing (right to portability), or to a personal file, whenever this is technically possible. However, if requests are continuously unreasonable or excessive, a fee of 10€ may be charged, for administrative costs or, alternatively, the request may be denied. To make use of these rights, contact us through email@example.com.
If you have subscribed any service to receive marketing communications, we inform you that you may cancel this registration at any time by using the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or by changing your profile on our website.
- Right to object
If you intend to exercise your right to object to any aspect of your personal data or to this “Privacy and Data Protection Policy”, please write us at email@example.com. As a last resort, you may contact the Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (CNPD).
- Changes to this “Privacy and Data Protection Policy”
Our objective is to meet high standards of security and privacy and, therefore, our policies and procedures are constantly under review. We may alter this “Privacy and Data Protection Policy” at any time if it is deemed appropriate and necessary. With effect, we recommend the periodic verification of this page for the reading and analysis of the most recent version.